My Blog List

Friday, August 24, 2012

Insomnia can be good….

I’ve always found my insomnia nights to be dreadful. I never look forward to the following day where I’m dragging myself around just trying to stay awake so I can “possibly” sleep that night. But today, I’ve thought that my
insomnia nights may be a bit beneficial.
 
It’s much easier to clean when I don’t have children or a husband interrupting me constantly. I can play MY music as loud as I want (as long as it’s not too loud that it wakes up the boys) and even dance around because no one is watching. This private time also allows me to journal, spend time on the computer catching up with friends/family and emails.

So, no longer will I look at my insomnia nights as “negative” rather I will look at them as a “positive” experience.

As for dragging butt the whole next day, well… we can’t have it all…. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment